K Spin Heightened Cleaning Procedures
DISINFECTING HIGH-TOUCH SURFACES
After every class, we will disinfect all door handles, light switches, water cooler, sinks, cubbies, benches, phone and computer.
ALL BIKES DISINFECTED
After every class, every bike in the studio will be throughly disinfected – even if not in use with a medical grade cleaner called Cavicide, used in most dental and medical offices.
ALL SHOES DISINFECTED
After every class, all shoes will be throughly disinfected and allowed to completely air dry.
While shoes will still be available we do encourage you to bring your own SPD cycling shoes – need some? We can help with that!
Please remember to bring your own sweat towel from home, as we will no longer be providing towels at this time.
BYE-BYE WEIGHT TRACK (for now)
To limit high touch surfaces in the studio, weight tracks are temporarily peacing out of our classes.
After every class, the studio will be throughly cleaned and disinfected.
K Spin Heightened Safety Protocols
To limit cross contamination, we are removing all complimentary beauty products from the powder room. Hair ties and individually wrapped earplugs will be available upon request from the front desk.
K SPIN STAFF HOSPITALITY
Our commitment to everyones health and safety remains are number one concern, that means no instructor will be leading classes if experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, as well as our front desk staff. We will always have someone at the front desk to check you in and assist in everything you may need while keeping a safe distance.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES
To maintain social distancing practices within the studio, floor markers will be placed throughout the studio.
To maintain social distancing practices, all bikes will be arranged to fit the social distancing protocols.
CANCELLATION BY DEADLINE
Since bikes are limited we will be enforcing a strict cancelation and NO-SHOW policy. If you are unwell and missed the cancellation window – please send us an email!
We ask that if you are on the wailtist, you do not come into the studio to wait on standby. If a bike opens up you will be added to the class and notified via text message or email. Please be sure to update your contact information on mindbody and preferred contact method.
BEFORE YOUR RIDE
Upon entering the studio please use the hand sanitzer provided at the front door.
Proceed to the front desk to be checked- in and grab your shoes if they are required, and if you require bike set-up please wait beside your bike as the instructor will help with all bike set-ups from a safe distance.
Please come prepared to ride in approaite workout attire and have your water & sweat towel on hand.
Our watercooler will be for emergency usage only.
**waterbottles will be available for purchase**
We will be limited the amount of persons in the powder room at one time to two people, so please try and bring only what you need.
NO LATE ENTERIES
We will not be excepting any late enteries into class so please make sure you are on time.
AFTER YOUR RIDE
PLEASE USE THE HAND SANTIZER PROVIDED BEFORE EXITING THE SPIN ROOM.
EXITING THE STUDIO
Keep to the right and in single file when entering/exiting the studio. Bikes in the back of the room will be dismissed first to adhere to social distancing procedures.
NO MORE SKIPPING THE STRETCH
We know that sometimes you have to leave a few minutes early but to ensure everyones health and safety we will not be allowing anyone to leave until the instructor has told you to do so (unless of course its an emergency, then please let the front desk know)
Showers will be unavailable until further notice
WHATS TO COME
REOPENING THE STUDIO
We are monitoring the situation carefully and will reopen as soon as we feel it is safe for all staff and members. We promise YOU’LL be the first to know!
K SPIN AT HOME
We are so grateful that you have welcomed us into your homes and continued to stay sweaty with us. Our live and recorded classes are here to stay and will continue to evolve.
K SPIN COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
- We have put a lot of changes in place to ensure our comeback is safe, but we do need your help to be able to ride together safely
- Please practice and follow social distancing when in the studio.
- If you do not feel well, have a cough, fever or symptoms related to COVID-19, the common cold or flu – please do not book into classes or come into the studio
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come into the studio for 14 days or until you have tested negative for COVID-19
- Practice personal responsibility and attend class at your own risk. If you are in a high-risk category or live with someone who is, we understand that returning to K SPIN may not be the right decision at this time. Even with increased health and safety protocols, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with the global health pandemic of COVID-19
- If you have travelled please follow government guidelines and do not return to the studio until it is deemed safe to do so.
- All members will be required to sign a new waiver acknowlegable there may be an increased risk.
- We understand this is a lot of information and can seem overwhelming but this is all to ensure that everyone stays safe and healthy. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support.
We cannot wait to K SPIN. SWEAT. REPEAT. with everyone
K Spin Team